Tuesday, November 18, 2008

SO FUN!!!!!!

Today I back home from my school graduate trip,
It was so fun!!!
I same room with Crystal,Selina and Irene.
But I same bed with Crystal.
In first day I sit with Zhi Kei in bas,
But second day I sit with Jesmine.

At the first day in hotel not very fun,
But at the second day in hotel( new )very fun!!
Almost all my classmate that got to to the graduate trip went to my room and play,
We eat and play,
So fun!

At the second day night,
We play games.
The first game that we play is 'buy vegetables'.
When we heard the name of the game,
We all also laugh,
Because the name so special.
Girls: RM1
Boys: RM0.50
Teachers: RM10
Cicerone: RM5
One of the cicerone will suddenly say out a number,
Then we have to calculate,
And stand up.
The faster group will win.

The second game....
( If you want to know,
add me.
icejia_96@hotmail.com )

We also dance..
Then after the games,
We back to our room and take a bath.
Then we start to play...
VERY NOISY AND DIRTY!!!!
Then I and Jesmine clear up when they go back...
Jesmine, Beatrice, Zhi Kei and Lily in same room,
The room just beside our room.

We sleep at 11.30 pm.
Then tomorrow( last day ) we wake up at 5.45 am.
Then we 6.30 go to eat breakfast.

The morning we still have games to play,
It's like station game.
All the games so fun!
Almost all the boys didn't wear their shirt after the games.
And everyone are wet,
Because we got play with water.

And the winner is my group,
The 'head' is Chen Xi.
We so happy.

EXP the games,
When we eat also very funny.
We talk many jokes,
And I laugh until I want to die....
Girls( include me ) take many meat and vegetables that we don't want to boys,
Almost the boys also scream and push to their friend.
We also bully the boys,
They also laugh and fell down.
They laugh like ghost,
And some like woman.

All of my friends are leaving one by one,
But this wasn't last time.
The last time is at 29.11,
Sky's birthday party.
I think that is the last time le.....

No comments: