Monday, November 24, 2008

38 kia!

Yesterday,
My 38 cousin and her two 38 kia friends.
Name MQ, MY and YL.
Three also very 38.

The YL don't want face,
When last time she came to my home,
And saw I got many Barbie doll.
She ask for it.
So I gave her one.
Then she want one more for her ' sister ',
And barbie doll clothes.
She really want to die.

When She get it,
And back my cousin home.
But she don't let my cousin and my cousin's friend ( MQ ) play.
MJB! DAMN HER!

Then yesterday she also came to my cousin's house,
When I and my cousin- Senny playing badminton.
Those 38 kia and my other boys cousin play water on the field too,
So they will disturb us.

So I and Senny very angry,
And warn them,
If the water touch us,
I and Senny will use the badminton racket knock on their head.
Then they very scare.

But those 38 kia say hide behind me,
Then Senny say if the water moisten me,
I won't beat the boys,
I will beat the girls.
So they ran away.

When I want to back,
I also play badminton,
And I hit the shuttlecock with great exertion.
So I very happy I can do that!

HATE THOSE 38 KIA

No comments: