Thursday, November 27, 2008

I want to kill him!!!!

I just like this baby..
I was so angry!
And I want to kill him!
*HIM MEAN 'CB' ( hehe )

One day my friend- Iris gave my blog website to her cousin- CB.
After that day,
CB tell Iris something about my blog.

Then,
Iris called me and told me what her cousin said about my blog.
When I knew it,
I really want to kill him!!!
So angry!!!
*%$#@*&%$*&@@#$!( bad words )

CB told Iris my blog*&^%$#@!( secret )
ERRRR!!!!!!

Everyone got mistake and weakness,
But I got courage to write,
And he don't need courage because he pro( I know=.= )

He also human,
So he also got mistake,
But he don't have courage to do something that he don't have confidence! ( I think so )

Then he has no qualifications to say that or even scold me.
ANGRY!!!!

CB just a code name,
But when the 'CB' see this,
He will know who I taking about.
Iris also a code name.


No comments: