Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Dream

Last night I have a very nice dream,
But I was sad,
Because it wasn't true.

The dream is talk about.....

One day when I, Jia Jia and Elizabeth in the school,
Suddenly I saw him and his family.
He in the school because his youngest brother and sister learn in our school.
And he was walking to the block that my class is,
And also I know his mum.
He is my cousin's cousin.

So I call his mum aunt,
And her mum said hi.
And don't know why he following me to my class,
Then we chat in my class.
He ask me,
When I form 1,
I go what school,
I answer Seri Suria,
When he said ' huh? '
I answer it again.
Then suddenly he walk away,
And Jia Jia said haven know his hand phone number.
So I and Elizabeth faster go to find him,
When I and Elizabeth saw him.
He is chatting with his friend,
But I also don't know why I so brave!

I walk to him and said:
" hey, my friend want your hand phone number,
so give me your hand phone."
So he gave me his hand phone and said:
" Also give me your handphone number."
So I key in mine and Jia Jia phone number to his hand phone.
Then he send a msg to my and Jia Jia's hand phone,
So we know his hand phone number too.
And I reply him my email address.

Then I woke up already,
I so sad when I woke up,
Because that won't real.


* ' he ' wasn't same school with me now,
But when he year 6 ,
Only same school with me,
When he year 6,
I year 3.

* And I so stupid,
Didn't remember his hand phone number.

No comments: