Monday, November 10, 2008

I don't want to graduate!!!! :(

I don't want to GRADUATE!

I don't want to lose my friend!!!

Although I and JJ, Elizabeth, Zhi kei , Beatrice still in a same school,
but Mag just become my best friend,
I don't want to lose her la.......

And I just..........( secret )
I don't want to lose him too.....

Even though I and my friends can sms and msn,
But slowly they will have their friends.
And I believe them will forget me.......

I promise I won't forget them!
I will miss them,
I also won't forget all the days that I with them.

I want to say thank you to all my friend,
Them gave me a very good and unforgettable memories.

But no matter the distance between me and my friends are how far,
We still looking at the same sky.
Or at the same time we are looking at the same position.

* ALL MY FRIENDS
EXP TYS

*little piggy....
HEHE

No comments: