Wednesday, November 12, 2008

No more doubt...

Everything have end after the dream.
Actually,
I already forgot him.

And I.......( secret )
But now everything have end...
All because the dream....

Every time I doubt....
What am I thinking about...

Why he is the one who I can't forget...
3 years....
I remember him...
Can't forget....

This time I almost forget him...
But the dream like calling me don't forget him,
I remember him again....
I know I was really happy in the dream..
And I don't want to wake up....
And I scare that was a dream,
That really is a dream...

Now,
I still don't know why am I happy,
Why I don't want to wake up,
Why I scare that was a dream....
Why I was sad when I woke up?

All the question have prove......
*##$%**%#@** ( secret )..
And I know he always in my mind....
In my heart....
I will keep it inside my heart before he come back to me.....

But I don't know is that I really.......( secret )
Now I believe and doubt....

Now,
I just wish can see him again....
Just a minute also never mine...

But what I want,
I still don't know...

No comments: