Friday, November 7, 2008

OMG!!! He make jia cry!!! angry!

Damn David!!!!
David make JJ cry!!!
He thought he is the monitor assistant then he can do anything!!!!
Now teacher don't need him, yeah!!!
How can he do that!!!!!!!!
Like that bully JJ!!!!!!!!!!!
He took away Jia's water container,
then, took away her pencil case.
He open Jia's pencil case and read all the letter that in Jia's pencil case,
at the same time he called his friends came and read the letter together.
After that, he tears all the letter and threw into rubbish bin.
Jia very angry,
then she ask teacher for going to toilet,
I saw her face and eyes are red.
I knew she is crying.
I wanted to go with her,
but there was no permit card.
But the David still go to open Jia's bag,
and find her pictures,
he knew Jia don't let people see it,
but he still want to let his friend see it.
I can't remember he got laugh or not,
I just remember I very angry,
and scolded one of his friend-kahming.
I told him Jia already cry so stop bullying her.
kahming said that he knew.
Later, David faster put the pictures back to her sit,
and warning everyone don't close to her sit,
if not he will write down their name.
The fatty boy sit beside Jia,
said David is protecting Jia,
so david very angry( or paiseh),
he write down the fatty boy name.
when the boy whom is using the card has came back,
I faster took the card and ask for going toilet to look after Jia.
Mag also following me,
then Elizabeth look after Jia's sit.
When I and mag reached the toilet,
Jia was crying at there.
She told me she very angry,
and I told her what happen when she was in toilet.
When she knew she cry loudly and threw the card on the floor,
and ran into the toilet.
I pick up the card and standing outside the door,
when she came out,
Mag already go to told teacher,
so I faster consolation Jia,
and told her don't angry.
That kahming also scare,
he ran out from the class,
and took a look.
Mag came out again and told us that teacher want us to go back,
Jia very scare and told Mag that told teacher she is fine.
When I and Jia Jia went back to class,
David was gone.
Actually,
he was in the store room.
Teacher wanted David said sorry to Jia,
when David walk near to Jia,
Jia ran away and came to sit with me.
When David away,
Jia went back.
David start to say sorry again,
this time Jia didn't ran away,
then everyone wanted David to kneel,
he said he is a boy,
boy got self-esteem.
And then he cry( don't know is real or what)
So Jia wanted David pick out all the letter that he tears in the rubbish bin.
And David when back to his sit and cry,
a girl that sit near to him,
came and told me,
David scare I will told Teacher Lee( very fierce,my malay teacher)
but i remember Jia scare,
so i promise I won't told teacher.
And Kahming also came and ask me.
But when we leave school,
Jia told me,
David didn't cry,
He just pretending!
I hate him!

No comments: