Saturday, January 3, 2009

Seri Suria

Today I went to Seri Suria for the orientation day.

I wake up early today,
So 8.25 a.m. I already reach the school.
All of my friend haven reaches so I and my brother wait them in front of the hall. (actually I am the one who want to wait them)
After a few min,
Jia Jia reach,
So I, brother and Jia Jia walk in to the hall and have a sit.
Brother and Jia Jia sit beside me,
and we wait my friend patiently. (the 'we' didn't include my brother because he don't know my friend at all)
At last everyone reach and have a sit near by us,
But only one of my super best friend- Elizabeth Pang Shee Nee didn't come.

After Principal, other teachers and staff speech,
We walk to my class.
I thought I and my friends are in the same class,
Because all of my friend's parents had petition for same class with me,
But I didn't same class with them!!!
I just same class with Zhi Kei!!
But lucky got Zhi Kei,
So I sit with Zhi Kei.
All of us very angry,
Because the staff or what had promise us!
Now,
See what happen?!

After this,
Teacher bring us walk around the school.

I was so sad can't same class with all of my friends,
But I wish I can same class with them in the language class,
Because our language level all are much neared.

WISH MY CLOVER WILL HELP ME NOW

No comments: