Thursday, January 15, 2009

New school life

I had meet new friends,
Name Jasmine Tan Hui Yee, Chen Jia Yee and others.
Jasmine sit beside me,
Because the first day of school Zhi Kei was late,
So Jasmine sits with me.
My class is Senior 1 Vision,
And Jia Jia and Elizabeth class are Senior 1 Able.
All of my teachers are good.

The first day all of my classmates were very quite,
But now...OMG..So noisy..but not every time la...
I joined volleyball and*^&%#(secret, only my friends know) in ECA.

I go to school with van.
I reach my home about 4.45 pm until 5.00 pm,
My school start on 8.30 am,
End on 3.45 pm.
Two boys that study in SSS too,
Stay near by my home.
One is Senior 2,
Another I don't know.

Break: 10.50 am until 11.15 am,
Lunch: 1.35 pm until 2.00 pm.
I always go to break and lunch with Jia Jia, Elizabeth and Zhi Kei,
Jia Jia and Elizabeth class are just beside me.
Our ECA, break, lunch PJK class and BC class will together.

I like Science and Sejarah,
The teachers were so funny.

All Senior 1 class are at Block B,
But the top of Block B is Senior 2.

This will be my new school life...

No comments: