Sunday, January 4, 2009

I HATE MY STUPID BROTHER!

BROTHER:
IDIOT
STUPID
ASSHOLE
FUXKER (C)
MCB
CB
SOHAI

I hate him forever and ever!
Damn him MCB!

Every time he locks my toilet door,
I will go to open it myself.
But sometime I lock he toilet door,
He will scold me and want me to open it.

This time he look my toilet door again,
He also look his room door.
How can I open?
I also don't have the key.
So I knock the door and want him to open it,
But he don't answer me.
When I scream,
He only answers me.
He such an idiot!
He want me to open the door myself,
He thought I am super girl,
Got super power.
Then,
I don't care.
I also want him to open it,
So I knock again,
No people answer again.
Then I knock the door many times,
And use something to hit the door,
I also use my leg to kick the door.

After 5 minutes, (I think)
He also hit the door.
I don't care,
I continue hit the door.

So he open the door angrily,
And scold me.
I don't care too.
When the open the door,
And close it back. (BANG!)

Then,
I open it. (because he didn't lock it at the second time)
And my turn to lock the door,
I lock his toilet door.
And scold him.

BROTHER:
IDIOT
STUPID
ASSHOLE
FUXKER (C)
MCB
CB
SOHAI

No comments: