Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hate B L!!!


I hate BL!!!
Because she is a selfish and bad girl!!!
Jia's talk:
Jia sits with her because of some problems.
BL always use Jia's gel pen,
And she doesn't want to use her own pen.
Jia's gel pen is very expensive.
BL also always copy Jia's answer.
One day,
Jia doing her home works,
And she only do some question.
When BL saw it,
Said Jia waiting to copy the answer,
But Jia didn't!
BL is the one who copy answer!!
When she saw some boys,
She 睁大 her eyes and look at the boys,
Like 放电.
She always said something bad about us,
有囗说人, 没口说自己.
When somebody are singing,
She will said the person who sing,
Sing very badly!
But it is not very bad!
And always said someone ugly and others.
She told us 13 years old until 18 years old fall in love too young,
But now she told Jia in SSS (Sekolah Seri Suria) fall in love very normal!
Elizabeth's talk:
Last time,
BL bully Teoh and makes Teoh cry.
BL ask us to help her.
But I didn't and Zhi Kei didn't,
I just wait outside the class,
And Zhi Kei just looks what they do.
Jia was in the toilet.
But Elizabeth helps BL,
Because she thinks BL is her friend.
First,
BL took away Teoh's beg and others,
Elizabeth follows her,
But she only took some Teoh's book.
After recess time,
Teoh and all of them back to class room,
And Teoh cry because BL bully him.
Everyone said BL too 过份,
So BL very angry.
But BL blame Elizabeth!
Said Elizabeth took away Teoh's book too 过份!
But BL is the one who start,
She ask for our help,
And now she blames Elizabeth!
She told our friends is Elizabeth fault,
Not her fault!
BL push the duty to Elizabeth,
And said Elizabeth is 幕后黑手!!
I and Zhi Kei saw the true!
Elizabeth didn't wrong!
She still say Elizabeth 大小姐!!
When we hang out,
She said cannot like that!
We know the reason,
Because she can't go.
Zhi Kei's talk:
She always said Zhi Kei bad,
But Zhi Kei change already,
She become good.
BL told Jia Zhi Kei looks ugly and disgusting,
But Zhi Kei look better than her!
She always say Zhi Kei 大小姐 too,
But we think Zhi Kei better than her!
When we talking something,
She will always come near us and ask ' what are your guys talking about?',
So annoying!
When we talk secret,
She want us to tell her.
If not she will angry and said us selfish!
Everyone have their own secret,
Why should us tell her our secret every time?
When we play,
Some time the boys will do something very rude or what.
But we would scold,
Because we are playing,
But BL she will scold and said ' Cannot like that one!',
So annoying!
And when we talk,
She always want to follow us!
She just now how to blame people,
Don't know how to blame herself!
(me) Wei Jia's talk:
BL also say me 大小姐!
When we play badminton,
I can't get the ball,
She will scold me.
But when she can't get the ball,
She blame us!
And always want me to help her,
But she don't want to help me!
My father want me to learn %^&% (secret),
So I tell them.
But she said *&^% just jump, jump and jump,
When finish jumping,
The enemy already beat me.
She said Wu Shu better,
I just agree.
But I, Jia, Zhi Kei and Elizabeth also joined ^&%%,
She go to joined Wu Shu alone,
She is the only girl in Wu Shu.
When the Wu Shu class haven start,
She already exit it.
So I ask,
When she exit Wu Shu what she will join,
She said none of my business!
She said she afraid we will follow her,
So I said we would follow her,
Because we just want to be with our FRIENDS!
She didn't say anything when she heard this.
She told Jia,
We are 华人,
Why go to joined &*%^& .
She still always said *^&%^ (secret. If you want to know, send an email to icejia_96@hotmail.com)!
Make me so angry!
When she go break and lunch with her new friends,
I know,
She always look at us,
But we don't care about her.
Our(Wei Jia, Jia Jia, Elizabeth and Zhi Kei) talk:
We hate BL!!
Poor Jia,
Have to sit wit her....
FORGIVE......

No comments: