Thursday, January 15, 2009

Senior two's boys

Today when I went to school,
Suddenly the van 'BANG!'!
What happen?!
The driver stopped his car in front Seri Murni,
And checked what happen.
He told us what happen to the car,
But I didn't listen,
So I don't know.
I was so afraid,
Afraid I will late to school.
Then he ask us out from the van,
And we stand beside the road.

After a few seconds,
A van came.
But the aunt just brought me and my friends to SSS.
Others,
Still waited at there.

When I reached the school,
I walk to my class.
And suddenly some boys shouted at me and said:' Form 1's sohai!' (sohai is bad word),
And I am the one who only at there and form 1. (form 1 mean senior 1)
I just looked toward the top pf the block,
And I saw some boys.
But I didn't care,
Just continue walking.
When I want to reach my class,
I heard someone said that again.
But when I saw my friend,
I didn't hear the sound again...

HATE SENOIR TWO'S BOYS

No comments: