Thursday, December 11, 2008

Pictures that travel to Pinang


Senny and cow....


Senny's face looks so big in this picture

This is Senny's sister- Mei Yee,
She also my cousin

This is me


What am I looking at?
A part of Pinang bridge
The sea
The clown so nice!!

When the morning...


My cousin can't believe this picture is real

The otak-otak.
Looks so yummy

When I haven open the otak-otak


A part of Pinang

So many fish


The fish just open it's mouth


All of the fish are so big


Fish

It is mouse


This is a mouse too


Monkey


Guan Yin


Pig

Snake

Dragon

Cow

Why is this picture in my hand phone?


I like this and I bought it. It cost RM28.
Now I am wearing it.


Chopsticks


I bought one of them...It just cost RM5 one



Pretty? I like it


I bought it too. But when I open it, it didn't not look so pretty..


I like this kind of fan so much!

No comments: