Friday, December 26, 2008

INE=her

Now,
I very hate INE!!!!

I told her don't call my father hand phone already,
But she keep calling.

I was at home sleeping,
She wanted to contact me,
So INE called my hand phone.
But I was sleeping,
So I didn't pick up the phone.

Then INE called my brother, father and my mother hand phone,
SO I get scolded!!
I already told her many times,
But she ignore what is say.

Today E send me a message, (E is one of my friend)
The message told us to forward it to 9 people.
So I forward this message to my friend,
Include INE.

But she reply the message to me again,
Twice time.
So I very angry,
And send the message to her again.
When she receive the message in the first time, (didn't include the first)
she sent me a message,
told me don't send that message to her again. (But she also send to me again)
I ignore her.
When the second message receive her, (same with the first)
she sent a message to me again,
told me she had get angry.
I also ignore her.

Then,
She called me.
I don't want to pick up the phone,
So she called my home number,
I also ignore.
Lucky,
She didn't call my father, mother or brother.

Then,
She send me a message,
Told me if I still send the message to her,
Her father will called me and scolded me.
She though I will scare,
Actually I know she bluff me.
She always bluff me.

Last time she told me,
She hate her family.
But why she will let her father scold me?
That's why I know she bluff.

Last time I saw her reading a book,
So I asked her how the story,
She told me the story very interesting.
So I told her I wanted to buy it,
And asked her where can I buy it.
She faster said,
The book didn't sell already.
That time I was so stupid,
I believe her.

But when I go shopping with my friend,
I saw that book!
She bluff me!
So I don't believe her any more.

1 comment:

Yi Wen said...

Can tell me who is her?